PERMANENT MISSION OF BOTSWANA TO THE UNITED NATIONS, GENEVA, SWITZERLAND
22nd MARCH 2021
The Permanent Mission of the Republic of Botswana to the United Nations in Geneva and other International Organisations hereby announces a vacancy for the position of Accounts Clerk which will be tenable from Monday 3rd May 2021 in Geneva, Switzerland. The key performance areas are as follows:
• Maintains accounting records by making copies and filing documents;
• Reconciles bank statements by comparing the bank statements with the cash book for any discrepancies at the end of the month;
• Responsible for entering all Mission payments into computerized system (GABS);
• Assist First Secretary Administration with carrying out inventory at the residences and office;
• Assist First Secretary Administration with maintenance and issuance of stationery;
• Monthly submission of medical bills for reimbursement;
• Responsible for maintaining of cash book (Excel manual);
• Responsible for updating register for private telephone payments;
• Any other duties as may be assigned.
• Secondary Education/Diploma in related discipline.
• Previous accounting experience required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Typing proficiency.
• Reporting, analyzing, planning skills.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English and French.
Applicants are requested to submit the following:
• Application letter.
• Curriculum Vitae with references.
• Certified copy of academic and professional certificates with transcript.
Terms of employment
• Full medical coverage.
• Competitive remuneration.
Suitably qualified applicants should address their applications to:
Permanent Mission of Botswana
10 Allée David-Morse,
1202 Geneva, Switzerland
Applications should be submitted by post to the Mission address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by the closing date of Friday 2nd April 2021.